SYSTANE® COMPLETE Preservative-Free
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free shipping on orders $99+
SYSTANE®'s all-in-one drop for all types of dry eye is now preservative free!!!
Each drop of SYSTANE® COMPLETE Preservative Free is made up of tiny, nano-sized oil droplets which combined with key ingredients, form a matrix of protection and deliver soothing moisture across the eye surface. This enhanced network of coverage provides prolonged hydration and lasting protection for optimal dry eye relief.
- Two-Layered Protection of the tear give all day symptom relief with just one drop
- Improves lipid layer quality and thickness
- Demonstrated long-term efficacy
- Protects ocular surface and reduces friction between the eyelid and ocular surface
- Promotes tear film stabilization and prolongs retention of the demulcents (are a substance that soothing and protects mucous membranes)
- Nano-sized oil droplet formula
- For all types of dry eye
How To Use
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye. It may be used prior to inserting contact lenses and after the removal of contact lenses. Shake well before using. Instill one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink eyes. After use, before closing cap on bottle, shake
- For ocular use only.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not use if the emulsion becomes discolored.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not store below 2°C. Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Can be used for up to three months after opening. Discard any remaining solution three months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
WARNING: It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, headache, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using SYSTANE® Complete and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs after application, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
People allergic to any ingredient in SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops should not use this product.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile translucent emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl, guar, mineral oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidlglycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops has a slightly white appearance prior to application.