🇨🇦 Free shipping on orders $99+ CAD
Ships in 1-2 business days
MILD / MODERATE SYMPTOMS
I-DROP® PUR is a preservative-free, contact lens compatible artificial tear ideal for patients with mild to moderate dry eye disease. Contains 0.18 % Viscoadaptive hyaluronan
Bottle Size: 10ml (240 Drops per bottle)
Current Stock Expiry Date: December 2025
- For Moderate Chronic Dry Eye
- 0.18 % Viscoadaptive Hyaluronan
- Good for 12 months after opening
- Immediate & lasting relief
- Superior comfort
I-DROP® PUR is a preservative-free, contact lens compatible artificial tear containing 0.18% viscoadaptive HA and is ideal for patients in need of advanced relief from mild to moderate dry eye disease.
What is I-DROP®?
I-DROP® is a premium, viscoadaptive, preservative-free artificial tear that is highly effective at hydrating and lubricating the cornea. I-DROP® is formulated with a top- quality hyaluronic acid component that contains a glycerin lubricant, which promotes excellent coating and recoating of the surface of the eye with every blink.
I-DROP® offers a higher hydration capability, resulting in superior, longer-lasting comfort and relief for the patient. The bottle’s sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile dosed drop at a time and can be used for up to 12 months after opening.
Contact Lens Compatible: Yes
How To Use
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
Water for Injections, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, sodium phosphate