MODERATE - SEVERE SYMPTOMS
I-DROP® PUR GEL is a preservative-free artificial tear containing 0.30% viscoadaptive HA and is ideal for patients suffering from severe to chronic dry eye disease who require superior moisturizing and lubrication.
- For severe Chronic Dry Eye
- 0.30 % Viscoadaptive hyaluronan
- Preservative-free Immediate & long-lasting relief
- Superior moisturizing & lubrication
- Blink-activated re-coating
- Fewer applications
I-DROP® is a premium, viscoadaptive, preservative-free artificial tear that is highly effective at hydrating and lubricating the cornea. I-DROP® is formulated with a top- quality hyaluronic acid component that contains a glycerin lubricant, which promotes excellent coating and recoating of the surface of the eye with every blink.
I-DROP® offers a higher hydration capability, resulting in superior, longer-lasting comfort and relief for the patient. The bottle’s sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile dosed drop at a time and can be used for up to 12 months after opening.
Contact Lens Compatible: No
Product Duration: 240 Drops per bottle. Can be used for up 12 months after opening bottle.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
0.30 % Viscoadaptive hyaluronan