🇨🇦 Free shipping on orders $99+ CAD
Ships in 1-2 business days
I-DROP® MGD is a premium, preservative-free eye drop with superior osmoprotectants and bioprotectants for unmatched hydration and lubrication of the cornea.
Bottle Size: 10ml (240 Drops per bottle)
Current Stock Expiry Date: February 2025
- Contains superior osmoprotectants and bioprotectants
- Contains 0.20% viscoadaptive hyaluronan
- Stabilizes and enhances the lipid layer
- Offers unparalleled hydration and comfort
- Reduces tear film evaporation
- Blink-activated re-coating
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for fewer applications
I-DROP® MGD is a premium, preservative-free, artificial tear that helps relieve symptoms associated with evaporative dry eye. It is the most advanced eye drop for hydrating and lubricating the cornea.
The formulation contains 0.20% viscoadaptive hyaluronan, as well as superior osmoprotectants and bioprotectants that stabilize and enhance the lipid layer, while reducing evaporation of the tear film.
This unique formulation offers unparalleled ocular hydration and comfort. It is a long-lasting artificial tear that re-coats the surface of the eye with every blink, resulting fewer daily applications.
I-DROP® MGD is available in a multi-dose bottle with a sophisticated one-way valve and air-return system that delivers one sterile-dosed drop at a time.
Good for 6 months after opening
Contact Lens Compatible: No
How To Use
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Carefully pull-down lower eye lid
- Gently squeeze bottle until a single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly
Water, phosphorylcholine polymer, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin. sodium phosphate