SYSTANE® BION TEARS®
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Free shipping on orders $99+
Soothing relief for serious dry eye related to Laser Eye Surgery.
Provides soothing relief from serious dry eye, including Dry Eye related to Refractive Laser Eye Surgery & Sjögren’s Syndrome. Preservative free formula minimizes irritation.
Current Stock Expiry Date:
- Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops
- Soothing relief for serious Dry Eye.
- Relief for dry eye related to Laser Eye Surgery.
How To Use
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB. Do not pull off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Throw away container.
- Do not reuse.
- All four containers within a pouch must be used within 4 days of opening a pouch.
- For ocular use only.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the tip of the container to any surface including the eye.
- Do not use if the emulsion becomes discolored.
- Do not use if carton, foil pouch or single use containers are damaged or opened.
- Do not store below 2°C. Do not store above 30°C.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Can be used for up to three months after opening. Discard any remaining solution three months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
WARNING: It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, headache, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using SYSTANE® BION TEARS® and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs after application, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
People allergic to any ingredient in SYSTANE® BION TEARS® Lubricant Eye Drops should not use this product.
DUASORB* water soluble polymeric system containing dextran 70 and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium chloride, carbon dioxide, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH) and purified water.