🇨🇦 Free shipping on orders $99+ CAD
Ships in 1-2 business days
MILD / MODERATE SYMPTOMS
Hyabak® is a preservative-free drop provide long lasting relief from eye discomfort and dryness. The viscosity is chosen to also match natural tears so there is no stickiness or blurriness after applying the drops.
Contact Lens Compatible: Yes
Current Stock Expiry Date: June 2025
- Preservative Free, Phosphate Free
- High tolerance
- Easy to use bottle, easy to administer drops
- Handy size, no wastage, economical – can be used until the very last drop
- Suitable for regular use Hypotonic solution – to restore the natural osmotic balance of the tear film
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- 300 drops per bottle
- Every drop provides a precise and sufficient dose
Hyabak® multi-dose eye drops contain 0.15% sodium hyaluronate for long lasting relief from eye discomfort and dry eyes. Sodium hyaluronate offers optimal water retention because it acts like a sponge, retaining water and releasing it progressively. These drops flow when you blink and retain a clear surface when your eye is still.
Product Size: 10ml (300 drops per bottle)
Product Duration: Officially approved by the manufacturer for safe use up to 6 months after opening.
0.15% sodium hyaluronate, Sodium chloride, Actiquinol, Trometamol, Hydrochloric acid, Water for injections