CALMO® LID CARE
🇨🇦 Free shipping on orders $99+ CAD
Ships in 1-2 business days
Liposomal suspension for the daily care and hygiene of the lashes, eyelids and the eyelid margin.
CALMO® Lid Care is fragrance free, paraben free and tenside (soap) free. Due to the absence of these and other irritants. It is suitable for sensitive skin and is Canada’s first and only liposomal suspension for the daily care and hygiene of the lashes, eyelids and the eyelid margin. It gently removes ocular debris and makeup. Using CALMO® Lid Care as directed is an effective way to keep your eyelids and skin clean and moisturized.
Current Stock Expiry Date: January 2024
Regular eyelash, eyelid and eyelid margin hygiene can be important for patients with blepharitis, ocular rosacea, conjunctivitis and dry eye. If you have any of this or other eye disorders, ask your doctor before using CALMO® Lid care for daily eyelid hygiene.
HOW TO USE
CALMO® Lid Care should be used twice daily - in the morning and evening and should be applied with lint-free (cotton) pads that are suitable for eyelid care. To avoid contamination, the dropper should not come into contact with any surfaces, especially not the cotton pad. Please drop CALMO® Lid Care onto the cotton pad from a short distance.
Tips for correct use:
1) Moisten a cotton pad with CALMO® Lid Care
2) Then moisten the eyelids, especially the eyelid margins and the base of the eyelashes with a saturated cotton pad and gently massage the eyelid margin along the upper and lower edge of the eyelid.
3) Carefully remove any crusts and deposits that are present. To cleanse the eyelid margins, it is recommended that the lower eyelid should be gently pulled downward with one finger of the free hand or the upper eyelid should be gently pulled upward, so that the eyelid margin can be easily reached. If necessary, replace the used cotton pad with a new one.
4) Discard the used cotton pad after cleansing each eyelid.
5) Do not use the same cotton pad for both eyelids.
6) Do not apply CALMO® Lid Care directly into the eyes.
7) Do not touch the inside of the eyelids or the eye surface with the saturated cotton pad.
- CALMO® Lid Care should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Contains only aqua, sodium chloride, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, retinyl palmitate and tocopherol.