SYSTANE® Lubricant Eye GEL
Expédié en 1-2 jours ouvrables.
Livraison gratuite pour les commandes $99+
SYSTANE® GEL is formulated for long-lasting anytime relief. Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind and sun. Use as a protectant against further irritation.
- Long-lasting relief from symptoms of dry eye.
- Relieves discomfort from exposure to wind and sun.
- Added protection for anytime relief.
How To Use
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For ocular use only.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not use if gel changes colour or becomes cloudy, or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not store below 10°C. Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
WARNING: It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, headache, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using SYSTANE® Lubricant Eye GEL and consult your eye care practitioner
Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs after application, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
People allergic to any ingredient in SYSTANE® Lubricant Eye GEL should not use this product.
Carbopol 980, hypromellose, phosphonic acid, purified water, sodium perborate, sorbitol. May contain sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.